of electricity storage for solar parks, energy, industry, car charging stations, and family homes.
Li-ion 3D batteries do not burn, are durable and 100% recyclable, and offer high performance.
from 1 kWh to 100 MWh
Comparison with current technology:
Existing Li-ion technology New Li-ion HE3DA Technology Possible use: More here:
Existing Li-ion cells
● advanced technology at the end of its development
● many connections – higher error rate
● flammable and may explode
● very difficult to recycle, max. 30%
● higher internal consumption due to more powerful cooling and bulkier control electronics
● max. 8,000 cycles – if given adequate servicing!
● made in Asia
Li-ion HE3DA batteries
● resist high shock current up to 1,500A/cell
● do not burn even in case of a short circuit, do not explode
● simpler monitoring electronics
● no cooling
● 100% recyclable
● 8,000 cycles
● made in Czech Republic (EU)
you can find more information on why to choose HE3DA HERE:
solar and wind storage
maximising energy sales revenue
network frequency control
OFF grid mode
stabilisation of renewables
industrial backup power sources hospitals, etc.
see more HERE: